Friday, October 23, 2015





'Hello, the first single from Adele's forthcoming album, "25”, is available to buy and stream now.

A video to accompany the single can be viewed here. The video is lensed by Cannes Jury Prize winning director Xavier Dolan (Mommy, Tom at the Farm).

"It was a privilege to direct the music video for Adele's beautiful, heartbreaking song,” remarked Dolan. “When I first heard it, all the images were already running by so clearly in my head - and her trust and generosity allowed me to create freely.”


The video was shot in mid October outside Montreal where the Canadian director explained, “being on set with her was wonderful. And the thought of directing her in the ‘acting’ aspect of the term was exciting. I discovered that she's a very talented actress - no matter what she'll tell you.”

Dolan further enthused about the collaboration by saying “It was a great experience. Adele allowed me to dive into this full throttle, so I could abandon myself artistically and emotionally, like she always does. It made me extremely proud.” The video also features a cameo by American actor Tristan Wilds (The Wire, The Secret Life of Bees).

See the video here

No comments :

Post a Comment